Boutique CA practice in Rose Bay is recruiting a Bookkeeper.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Small and friendly team environment
- Remuneration based on experience
- Rose Bay location - convenient parking / access to public transport
- Ongoing training by experienced CA
Our client is a boutique accounting practice based in Rose Bay.
Operating from modern offices, they are known for providing quality accounting advice and exceptional customer service.The Role
Skills and Experience
- Client-facing, communicating directly, on a daily basis with key stakeholders
- Managing bookkeeping and reconciliations for a portfolio of clients
- Maintain & reconcile Xero bank accounts & ledgers
- Xero Payroll processing
- Preparation of BAS, Payroll Tax, and other compliance
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or other relevant qualifications
- Experience with Xero Accounting Software
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.