A growing small-sized managed services technology group based in Sydney Client Coverage:
Wide range of business across industry groups Location:
Based in Sydney Core position activities:
Actively managing and providing a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the client's desktop and related hardware/software environments. This includes troubleshooting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware/software and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers, and telephony) to ensure optimal workstation performance The person:
- As you would be providing support remotely, you must be self-motivated and enjoy working independently
- You will be able to quickly troubleshoot problem areas in person, by telephone, or via remote access in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
What's on offer:
- Demonstrate a minimum 4+ year's practical experience in an outsourced managed services environment where you have dealt with multiple different end-user client environments
- Provide customer support on all levels with 95% first call resolution
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Windows/Exchange Servers/ Active Directory/PABX system maintenance/ Office 365/VMWare
- Technical knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.
- Microsoft based operating systems and ITIL certified would be highly regarded
Being part of a well-established and fast-growing business your contribution will be highly visible and measurable from day one. This company is growing with big plans and is looking for highly motivated, highly technical professionals to grow with them. *Please note: Applications without prior MSP experience would not be considered.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Sales, Marketing & Operations, Finance & Accounting, Technology and Property recruitment.