Our client, a well-established and growing Commercial Property Business in Western Sydney, has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator/ Bookkeeper to join their team.
No property experience required.Duties and Responsibilities
The Accounts Administrator/ Bookkeeper will have a varied role. Duties may include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll, commission calculations, HR duties
- Administration and entry of property details
- Tax & ATO related matters
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of Accounts/ Bookkeeping experience and:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience with REST, or MYOB an added bonus
Great opportunity to join an excellent team with fantastic remuneration. Parking available. Apply now to hear more!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.