Well established printing and packaging firm is seeking an Administration Assistant. Excellent entry level opportunity to launch or build upon your professional career.
- Position based near Green Square station
- $70-80k package (negotiable)
- Full training provided
Our client is a well established printing and packaging firm of 30+ years. They are known for their specialist services and are well respected in the industry. The Role
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join the team. This is an excellent entry level opportunity to launch or build upon your professional career. Full training is provided.
Your duties will involve providing administration support to BDMs. This is not
a Reception or Personal Assistant role.
Skills and Experience
- Drafting various proposals
- Editing and formatting various correspondence
- Issuing sales orders and purchase orders
- Printing and mailing reports to stakeholders
- Liaising with various 3rd parties inc. clients and suppliers
- Updating / maintaining databases
- First check invoice approval
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum HSC qualification
- Good computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel)
- A good work ethic and friendly personality
- Prior office work or retail experience desirable
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.