About the Company:
Our client is a leading commercial agency with teams across leasing, commercial sales, and property management. There is a now an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to join the team.
Open to junior candidates, new grads, and those with a couple years of experience.Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working with the team to manage large and small commercial properties in Sydney's North Shore. No prior experience in commercial property needed!
Skills & Experience:
- Tenant relations: responding to tenants, maintaining records (bank guarantees, insurances) & chasing up rent arrears
- Property management: regular property visits, arranging for repairs
- Registers: maintaining Annual Fire Safety Statements and other annual items
- Other: assisting with end of month remittance, reporting, & checking supplier invoices
To be successful in this role you be a highly organised individual with strong communications skills and:
- Degree in property or relevant discipline ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Experience in property management relevant but not required
Certificate of Registration/ Real Estate License will be required, but can be obtained if successful.
You will be working in a friendly environment in a convenient location. This is a unique opportunity to start from the ground up in commercial property!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Accounting, and Technology Recruitment.