Our client, a well-established and growing Commercial Property Business, has an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
No property experience required.Duties and Responsibilities
Working under the business Directors and with the support of the bookkeeping team, you will have a varied role.
Duties may include:
- Entering lease (property, landlord, and tenant) details into the system
- Preparing rent reviews and sending letters to tenants
- Preparing outgoings (expenses) and reconciling as needed
- Preparing property budgets including income and expenses
- Checking entries for payroll (20 staff)
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of accounts/ bookkeeping experience and:
- Strong communications and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience with MRI and MYOB an added bonus
Great opportunity to join an excellent team with fantastic remuneration. Apply now to hear more!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.