About the Company:
- Entry-level role perfect for a new grad or junior
- Excellent salary + comms
- Great working culture & excellent remuneration
Our client, a successful commercial real estate agency in Sydney's lower north shore, is seeking a Commercial Leasing Executive to join their team. This role will suit an ambitious and highly confident individual who loves closing deals and working independently.
Open to junior candidates, new grads, and those with a couple years of experience.Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working autonomously, but with the support of the team to transact on existing listings and source new leads.
Skills & Experience:
- Lead generating: Keeping track of active listings & calling landlords to generate new business
- Client relations: creating and maintaining client connections & staying in contact (meeting, calls, email)
- Negotiations: transacting on various listings & negotiating on behalf of the client
To be successful in this role you be an outgoing individual with strong communications skills and:
- Excellent networking and people skills
- Degree in property or relevant discipline ideal
- Current commercial/ residential experience relevant
Certificate of Registration/ Real Estate License will be required, but can be obtained if successful.
This is an autonomous role with full office support including a marketing assistant. The successful candidate will enjoy a generous commission structure.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.
Curtis Partnership is committed to supporting inclusive and diverse recruitment. We welcome applicants from all ages and genders, First Nations Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community and people with a disability. If provisions or adjustments in our recruitment process could better enable your application to shine please indicate this at the top of your resume.