Our client is a well-established and ambitious manufacturing and industrial supply business with a focus on construction products, concrete and safety equipment with a highly-specialised, market-leading specialist product range turning over more than $50M.
With a strong national footprint, they are a leading supplier of products to the construction, fire, civil, mining, HVAC, Hydrant and speciality fastening industries.
This company has built on their early success through investment in product development and distribution lines, best practice manufacturing process and acquisition.The Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong customer service focus who is energetic, highly organised, has great people skills and who has a strong sense of ownership and a desire to see a task through to the finish.
Excellent computer skills are a must along with being able to coordinate a range of activities, communicate clearly and process transactions accurately all in a bustling, fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
You will actively be responsible for:
- Being the point of contact with customers
- Maintaining CRM
- Working closely with the Sales Team and preparing quotes
- High level of service to customers via phone, email and in-person
- Customer service – including processing sales and purchase orders, customer enquiries & resolving customer issues
- Coordinating the distribution and delivery of products to customers Australia wide
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as warehouse & logistics and external stakeholders such as suppliers
- Excellent & accurate computer skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written
- Highly organised & efficient
- Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable & a team player
- Self-motivated with a supportive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop & maintain productive working relationships at all levels
- Results orientated with a strong focus on problem solving, resilience and resourcefulness
- Ability to multitask with close attention to detail
- Highly experienced in a fast-paced, customer service/administration role