Our client is a well-established and respected Property Development Business that specialises in master planned communities and high-rise buildings.
They are seeking a Development Manager to join the team with a key focus on feasibility management. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Development Manager to step up.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fantastic exposure to large-scale development projects
- Centrally located office (Sydney CBD)
- Great team environment
- Excellent remuneration (up to $150k)
The Development Manager will work with the wider Development team on project delivery, with a key focus on feasibility management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Senior Development Manager, Associate Director and senior leadership
- Working across project delivery including approvals, design, procurement, and construction
- Utilising ARGUS EstateMaster for feasibility management
- Liaising with external consultants
- Coordinating on sales management & administration
- Organising survey tasks
- Cost management & contract administration
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Analyst/ ADM experience and:
- Experience with feasibility management (EstateMaster)
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to work in a team environment
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment. Curtis Partnership is committed to supporting inclusive and diverse recruitment. We welcome applicants from all ages and genders, First Nations Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community and people with a disability. If provisions or adjustments in our recruitment process could better enable your application to shine please indicate this at the top of your resume.