Our client, a well-established and growing Commercial Property Business, has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator/ Bookkeeper to join their team.
No property experience required.Duties and Responsibilities
The Finance Administrator/ Bookkeeper will have a varied role. Duties may include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll, commission calculations, HR duties
- Administration and entry of property details
- Communications with landlords and tenants
- Tax & ATO related matters
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of Accounts/ Finance experience and:
- Strong communications
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience with REST, MRI or MYOB an added bonus
Great opportunity to join an excellent team with fantastic remuneration. Apply now to hear more!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.