Recruiting a Financial Lease Administrator for a major national tenant. This role is a 4 months contract, starting immediately.
Due to continued growth in the portfolio, this client side Financial Lease Administrator/Property Analyst role is responsible for ensuring accurate data management of a large leasehold portfolio of 1000+ sites. In this role your duties will include:
- Undertaking account and portfolio reconciliations
- Inputting new leases into the property accounting system
- Updating landlord information in the property accounting system
- Auditing leases and payments
- Responding to lessor enquiries relating to lease payments
The successful candidate for this role will have 3+ years of Financial Lease Administration experience ideally within a large portfolio of commercial/retail/other non-residential assets. Occupier/tenant side experience preferred. You must be highly analytical with strong problem solving skills. The rewards:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading tenant organisation.
To discuss further please contact Sil Malki by phone on 0416242124 or email email@example.com.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.