About the Company
Our client is seeking a Head of Customer Service/ Experience to manage their state-wide team.
The Head of Customer Service/ Experience will be responsible for leading a team of almost 10 team leaders as well as 50 indirect reports. Using business analytics, they will drill down into workflow processes and system utilisation, helping to implement more effective operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Head of Customer Service/ Experience will be focused on leading and mentoring their team of direct and indirect reports. They will use an analytical approach to report on and improve workflow processes and their implementation across all areas.
Skills & Experience
- Team Leadership: offering support and training to team leaders, managing their performance and setting individual KPIs, conducting regular team meetings
- Process Improvement: utilise business intelligence (BI) platform to understand where KPIs are not being met and why, analysing data to determine efficiency improvements, predicting future capacity needs and sourcing solutions
- Mentoring & Consultation: working with each team leader to understand where workflows are falling short and how system utilisation can be improved, recommending and helping implement overall business improvements
- Reporting: develop and share insight and reports with leadership teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience
- Strong experience in Process Improvement/ Business Analytics
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
You will be working with an excellent team and have the autonomy to make a difference. Fantastic remuneration!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.