Role and Company
- Very successful Boutique Property Development
- Sydney CBD base
- Highly visible role working across some iconic assets
With a solid asset base developed over the past 30 years, this is a privately held and rapidly growing boutique property development and investment company with significant commercial, retail and residential property holdings.
As a result of constant growth and a very positive outlook in relation to deal flow and new assets this company are looking to appoint a hands-on, experienced finance professional to oversee all aspects of the finance function and ensure optimal performance of the company, its assets, entities and subsidiaries.
This is an extremely broad, hands-on role. You will work closely with the principals and have overall responsibility for ongoing day to day running and management of finance operations.
Underpinned by a very commercially focused and acquisition-active strategy, the Head of Finance must be able to bring additional commercial and strategic bandwidth to the position whilst also maintaining hands-on familiarity with the financial complexities of a multi-entity environment.
Further developing the rigorous and scalable financial controls environment will be key to the success of this role. With sound and meaningful analysis of the financial information you will be able to ensure that the relationship led, and entrepreneurial nature of the organisation continues to flourish.
This role will have a direct impact on the bottom line by increasing internal efficiencies as well as facilitating an increasingly rapid and commercially rigorous assessment of opportunities for growth and further profitability across the asset base.
- Knowledge and practical experience of overall management in relation to finance activities in a commercial property environment is essential (ideally being able to demonstrate control of asset base $100m+)
- Management of the finance function systems, financial indicators and processes across multiple entities, trusts and joint ventures and subsidiaries
- Management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, Payroll, BAS, GST, FBT and liaison with ATO, Overseeing cash management, treasury and AP
- Management of finance staff
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including property managers, leasing executives
- Working on new opportunities, providing guidance on future project viability, supporting on going deal strategy and asset acquisition together with stakeholder liaison to ensure treasury/debt commitments and levels are appropriate
- Providing financial advice and support on all levels of management on the full suite of functions within the finance operation
Applicants will be experienced finance professionals holding either CA/CPA qualifications displaying highly effective and well developed communication and presentation.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.