About the Company
Our client, an established business with a strong and growing hospitality arm, is seeking an HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working under the Head of HR, the HR Advisor will help support various teams with a strong focus on Hospitality arm of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment: work with hiring managers to drive recruitment processes, write job ads, work with recruitment agency partners, prepare contract and new employee documents, assist with onboarding process for new employees
- General HR: get involved with policy creation/ implementation and employee relations (counselling, discipline, grievance handling), assist with performance reviews and manager training
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with internal stakeholders (managers and employees) and external stakeholders (recruitment agencies and candidates)
- Administration: maintain candidate and employee paperwork, complete necessary compliance checks, monitoring HR email inboxes, maintain reports (diversity, headcount, other) and databases
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years of HR experience, ideally touching on hospitality
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
You will be working in a friendly environment in a convenient location. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-respected business with strong growth potential.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.