Our client is a successful and growing national FMCG wholesale distribution business. Due to growth in the business there is an opportunity for a motivated and switched on Inbound Bookings Coordinator to join the team.About the role:
This is a busy and hands-on role operating at the frontline as part of our client's logistics team.
Our client is seeking a switched on and motivated individual with strong operations admin transport experience within a high volume inbound/outbound warehouse environment to join their team.
Key duties include:
Your skills & experience:
- Taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing freight movements
- Ensuring that all paperwork, including consignment notes and manifests are entered into the system
- Booking timeslot deliveries for large retail orders
- Coordinating all inbound local supplier deliveries from B-Doubles to Rigids in conjunction purchasing and warehouse team
- Assisting with driver run sheets
- Continually working with transport providers to ensure issues are handled quickly, ensuring seamless delivery for customers and suppliers
- Coordinating inbound containers to be processed at the facility and returned to the yard daily
- Previous experience in transport and administration essential – minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and multi tasking skills
- Experience with Excel and Outlook