A growing Technology Services Provider working across a wide range of businesses in varied industry groups is looking for an experienced Sydney based IT Support Level 2 specialist. Key responsibilities
Essential skills & experience
- Managing & providing a single point of contact for 2nd level escalations to end-users within client's desktop & related hardware/software environments
- Deliver quality, remote support in a timely fashion using a variety of remote access tools
- Active Directory administration
- User creation and termination requests.
- Remote configuration of hardware and software
- Create Knowledge base articles and process documents, where possible.
- Reduce the volume of incidents by identifying and eliminating root cause through the pro-active problem management process
- Basic network troubleshooting and fault finding
- Work with third parties to facilitate repair work for onsite desk side equipment
What's on offer
- Ideally minimum 2+ year's in an outsourced managed services provider environment L1/L2
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365, Azure, Intune, SharePoint & ATP)
- Windows Servers, Exchange, AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, RDS
- Experience with Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Ideally exposure to Routing/Firewalls, Switches
- Backup & Recovery systems
Being part of a well-established & fast-growing business, your contribution will be highly visible & measurable from day one. This company is looking for highly motivated, highly technical professionals to grow with them.