Established and growing construction products supply business is recruiting a Junior Estimator.
- Established and growing company
- Position based in Hallam
- $60-70k + super (with flexibility depending on experience)
Our client is an established and growing construction products business with branches nationwide. They supply a range of pipes, fittings, valves and HVAC related products to the building and construction sector. The Role
There is an exciting new opportunity to join the business as Junior Estimator.
In this role, you will be tasked with providing timely and accurate quotations to customers, as well as reviewing drawings and completing take offs to create a Bill of Materials for quoting.
Previous experience in estimating is beneficial but what is most important is that you are an excellent communicator, highly motivated and seeking to progress your career. This work is the backbone of having a seamless and productive partnership with clients, subcontractors and suppliers. If establishing reliable relationships is what you excel at, this highly adaptable and rewarding role is for you. It’s the right job for someone who enjoys diversity and readily takes on responsibility with initiative.
Skills and Experience
- Complete drawing take offs and prepare quotes for customers.
- Improve the efficiency of the take off and drawing process using existing BIM / Revit software.
- Liaise with suppliers for product purchases and deliveries.
- Liaise with fabricators to ensure the on-time delivery of jobs.
- Using online job tracking software to streamline delivery performance and provide customers with visibility on job status.
- Strong computer skills
- Good attention to detail with excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Results orientated with strong project management skills.
- Relevant tertiary and/or technical qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Aptitude for getting involved in all aspects of the division.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.