Our client, a successful commercial real estate agency, is seeking a Marketing & Administration Assistant to join their team. This role will suit a highly organised and switched-on individual interested in marketing.
Open to junior candidates, new grads, and those with a couple years of experience.The Role:
The Marketing & Admin Assistant will assist with all aspects of marketing relating to commercial sales, leasing & property management.
- Marketing & Branding: working closely with Marketing Coordinator to prepare all materials and ensure, prepare content for advertising
- Online & Email: creating & posting content for social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), preparing email marketing and reporting on results, manage branding across website & Google
- Written Communications: prepare content for digital and hard-copy publications and organise distribution to relevant areas, prepare flyers/ brochures for distribution
- Reporting and Ad Hoc: report on marketing efforts, assisting in staff profiles/ photos, liaise with internal stakeholders, ad hoc administration
To be successful in this role you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & organisation
- Degree in related discipline ideal
Certificate of Registration/ Real Estate License is not required.
Excellent opportunity to utilise your marketing & administrative skills within a successful business. Apply now to hear more!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.