- Stable, award winning and fast-growing MSP
- Supportive environment - Salary to $135k base
- Hybrid work flexibility (mostly remote) or office based
As an experienced Support Engineering/systems Manager, you will supervise a team of highly talented L2/L3 Engineers tasked with providing solutions and support to a wide and varied list of clients. You will have excellent delegation skills alongside strong planning and mentoring capabilities. You will be bright, energetic and positive in the delivery of your role and task yourself with encouraging the team of engineers.Your Role
You will have a strong and varied technical background and skillset including knowledge of Office 365, Networks, Servers, Workstations and migrations/site moves, Security/Firewalls. In addition to this, you will:
- Manage the support team, act as final escalation point
- Monitor ticket system workflow and ensure SLA and workload compliance
- Actively manage and mentor L2/L3's
- Provide expert, high-level technical support and expert subject matter advice
- Heavy client liaison and interaction and management of SLA's
- Experienced Technical Systems/Support Engineering Manager with strong organisational and planning skills with in a MSP environment
- Ability to coach and mentor the engineering support team
- Skilled in Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Endpoint Manager, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Windows Defender for 365, Enterprise and Mobility, Powershell, MDM and more
- Excellent delegation and planning skills
- A strong communicator with an energetic, enthusiastic approach to your work
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Passionate about Technology, looking to continue education through (paid) training and certifications
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and become a highly-visible and pivotal member of this growing and award-winning business.
Please Apply Online.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.