About the company
Market-leading wholesale/distribution business within the Australian FMCG market.About the Role
Our client is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join the team and look after the "end to end" process from planning, warehousing, distribution, and customer care for all products across all sites nationally. You will take ownership of the supply base, planning and forecasting of SKU's in both a tactical and strategic capacity, alongside managing inventory, systems, and process for each site.
Skills and Experience:
- Manage supply and demand to ensure efficient use of inventory across the entirety of supply chain
- Managing distribution requirements and planning
- Report distribution costs against budget
- Manage inventory across all sites
- Recognise and champion continuous innovations to deliver improved user experience and reduce overall costs
- Technology implementation and administration of inhouse iOS App, ERP and WMS systems
- Continuous improvement experience across processes, procedures
- Leadership of staff
- Counting and tracking inventory across multiple locations.
- Follow up and monitor supply issues, managing exceptions and working with the buying team and wider business.
- Creating inventory reports and presenting suggestions to management
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years experience in a Supply Chain Manager role ideally in the FMCG/Beverage Industry
- Strong industry knowledge of supply chain systems and processes
- Strong ERP knowledge and expertise
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business knowledge of distribution, warehousing & transport
- Strong base salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Highly dynamic and fast moving team environment
All applicants must hold Australian Permanent working rights.
Curtis Partnership provides recruitment services across Sales & Marketing, Property, IT and Accounting.