Our client, a well-established and iconic business based in the Sydney CBD, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis!Duties and Responsibilities
The Payroll Officer will work to ensure payroll is processed accurately and efficiently.
Duties may include:
- Payroll: utilising workforce management system, processing payroll, calculating leave/ superannuation
- Awards: interpreting enterprise agreements and awards, looking up relevant awards and applying correctly
- Documentation: maintaining employee details, assisting in HR documentation
- Other: commercial reporting and analysis on headcount/ overtime/ turnover, assisting employees with basic system training
The Payroll Officer will come into a supportive environment, with excellent growth potential. The Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised Payroll Professional with:
- Excellent communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with hospitality awards a bonus, but not required
Great opportunity to join an excellent team with fantastic remuneration. Apply now to hear more!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.