Our client is a well-established Technology Solutions Provider that have an enviable track record of support and delivery for over 30 years. With excellent vendor relationships across infrastructure and cloud technologies, they combine their strong technical skills and customer focussed solutions to provide a successful outcome to their clients. Key Responsibilities
Working closely with the Business Development Managers, you will play a vital role in the sales team to scope, design and present technical solutions to new and existing corporate clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
- Architecting and designing business technology solutions across corporate technologies including cybersecurity, wireless and related stacks
- Defining customer requirements to facilitate the design of appropriate solutions
- Building relationships with customers, defining their existing technology environments, and providing reviews and recommendations
- Work with BDM and delivery teams in the implementation of solutions
- Assist in the development and design of new tech offerings
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
What’s on Offer
- A strong generalist technology focus with cybersecurity and design within your skill set, ideally having exposure to Palo Alto, HPE Aruba, Fortinet or Sentinel One amongst others
- The aptitude to develop the security and generalist technology solutions
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director in assessing new vendor solutions
- Travel interstate to attend conferences and assist customers as required
- Proven technology professional with a strong bent for engineering and design
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience responding to tenders
- Ability to collaborate with internal technical teams
- Experience managing relationships
Being part of a well-established business, your contribution will be highly visible and measurable from day one. This company is looking for highly motivated, highly technical professionals to grow with them.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Sales, Marketing & Operations, Finance & Accounting, Technology and Property recruitment.