Our client, a successful commercial real estate agency in Sydney CBD, is seeking a Receptionist to join their team. This role will suit a highly organised and switched-on individual with strong communication skills.
Open to junior candidates, new grads, and those with a couple years of experience.Duties and Responsibilities:
As the first point of contact, the Receptionist is the face of the organisation, ensuring an exceptional customer experience at all times.
This is a permanent role, Monday through Friday.
- Meet and greet of all customers in a friendly manner
- Handling queries over the phone, via email, and in person
- Managing ingoing & outgoing mail
- Internal stakeholder management
- Attending to all general admin duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well in a team environment
- Be helpful and have a good work attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Great opportunity for a receptionist/ customer service professional to join an excellent team with fantastic remuneration!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.