Well established and fast-growing construction products manufacturing/distribution business is recruiting an experienced Sales / Branch Manager.
- Long established, fast growing business
- Highly visible and key management role
- Seeking someone from the fire, steel, plumbing, or electrical industries
- Main branch located at Port Melbourne
- $135k + super + car allowance + bonus (with flexibility depending on experience)
Our client is a well-established and ambitious privately held manufacturing and industrial products supply business with a focus on construction products, concrete and safety equipment with a highly-specialised, market-leading specialist product range turning over more than $70M.
With a strong national footprint, they are a leading supplier of products to the construction, fire, civil, mining, HVAC, Hydrant and speciality fastening industries.
This company has built on their early success through investment in product development and distribution lines, best practice manufacturing process and acquisition. The Role
This position plays an integral role within the organisation contributing to the success of the company’s Victorian branch network operations.
You will be tasked with taking ownership of day to day sales and operational activities of the branch network in order to meet company targets, as well providing leadership to sales and operational staff. Responsibilities
You will be involved with:
Skills and Experience
- Key account management
- New business development
- Client presentations
- Identifying market gaps and sourcing new product ranges
- Being accountable to KPIs
- Identify major project opportunities
- Coordinate responses to major projects and enquiries
- Support and train internal sales staff in product, time management and customer service
- Analyse and monitor internal processes and implement changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare annual customer and branch operational budgets
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the branch and costs are in line with budget
- Ensure WH&S requirements are met
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years sales/operations management experience
- Seeking someone from the fire, steel, plumbing or electrical industries
- Attractive package + car allowance + bonus
- Great culture
- Fantastic career opportunities within growing business
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.