Fast growing 3PL solutions provider is recruiting a Sales & Business Development Manager.
- Base + super + car allowance + bonus
- High growth business, state of the art facility in Prestons
- Part of long standing and well established FMCG distribution group
Our client is a fast growing 3PL solutions provider. They are part of a long standing and well established national FMCG distribution group.
Operating out of purpose built premises in Prestons, the facility boasts over 26k sqm of floor space and 60k pallet spaces.
They are looking for an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager within the 3PL market to promote the company's services and grow the client base. Skills & Experience
- Sales experience within the 3PL/logistics industry
- A polished and engaging presenter
- A clear track history of developing new business opportunities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated to take ownership of the performance of the division
- Exceptional business, financial and commercial acumen.
- Understanding the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line of the business
This is a period of strong growth and highly exciting time for the business - for further information, please apply online and we will get in touch with more information.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.Curtis Partnership is committed to supporting inclusive and diverse recruitment. We welcome applicants from all ages and genders, First Nations Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community and people with a disability. If provisions or adjustments in our recruitment process could better enable your application to shine please indicate this at the top of your resume.