Excellent opportunity with an established boutique firm in the CBD.
- $150-180k + super (negotiable)
- Position based in the CBD
- Genuine pathway to partnership
Our client is a well-established boutique accounting practice based in the CBD, established 20+ years ago.
The firm consists of 3 partners and their client base predominantly includes SME's operating across various industries.
There is a genuine pathway to partnership in this firm for a motivated and career minded individual.The Role
Reporting to one of the Partners and managing a small team, this is a client facing and mentoring role which will ensure a challenging and a consistently learning environment.
Skills and Experience
- Managing a portfolio of clients that covers a broad range of industries
- Using your strong technical skills including working knowledge of Income Tax, Company Tax, CGT, FBT, Trusts, Division 7A etc to help mentor and manage a team
- Preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns – companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Preparation and review of the quarterly monthly/quarterly Instalment Activity Statement and/or Business Activity Statements
- Preparation and review of the Fringe Benefit Tax Returns
- Preparation of Three-Way Budgets and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Managing clients’ indirect compliance obligations including payroll tax, workcover and land tax
- Assisting to research and deliver tax planning and advisory services on technical tax matters
- Identify tax issues and value-add opportunities
- 5+ years’ experience
- Exposure to a broad range of tax and accounting matters across various industries
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate and manage your time efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with XERO and MYOB
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.