Over a 30 year period, this business has developed an enviable reputation as a leading industrial product supply business across Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia. With a hugely diverse product range their offerings covers construction products and consumables, concrete and safety equipment and related capital equipment supply.
With a strong national and Asian footprint, they are a leading supplier of products to the construction, fire, civil, mining, HVAC, Hydrant and specialty fastening industries across some of Australia's largest ASX listed corporates, private commercial and public infrastructure clients.
This company has built on their early success through investment in product development, manufacturing and distribution lines, securing sole agency distribution contracts for some of the highest quality European and North American brands. The Role
Reporting to the Division GM, this position requires a results focused and success hungry and highly commercial individual with strong business development experience to build and leverage on the companies existing presence across both Sydney metro and wider NSW region.
The key objectives of this role is to apply a commercial and focussed approach to increasing market share for products currently offered by the business as well as establishing new product offerings in the marketplace. Responsibilities
- Establishing coherent sales strategies/plans
- Execution of these plans across Sydney Metro and Regional NSW
- Building market penetration across product verticals to facilitate growth in market share
- Face to face interaction with prospective clients
- Facilitating key customer demonstrations
- Identifying and attending trade shows, creating opportunities to engage with new business prospects
- Achieving annual revenue and gross margin targets
- Business development experience ideally in the supply of capital equipment and/or industrial products to the industrial, construction, civil or related markets
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, ERP Systems)
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and logical approach
- Resilient, sales focussed and able to see value in the promotion of high quality products
- Relevant tertiary and/or technical qualifications are desirable
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Performance based and transparent commission model
- Car Allowance, phone, laptop
- Western Sydney base