Work from home/ Remote role
Stable and fast-growing MSP
Salary to $95k package & supportive environment
A growing small-sized managed services technology group based in Sydney Client Coverage:
Wide range of business across industry groups Location:
Based in Sydney (full WFH available) Core position activities
Actively managing and providing a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the client's desktop and related hardware/software environments. This includes troubleshooting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware/software and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers, and telephony) to ensure optimal workstation performance The person
- As you would be providing support remotely, you must be self-motivated and enjoy working independently
- You will be able to quickly troubleshoot problem areas in person, by telephone, or via remote access in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required
- Daily access to a dedicated home workspace and high-speed (NBN) internet connection
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
What's on offer:
- Demonstrate a minimum 3+ year's practical experience in an outsourced managed services environment where you have dealt with multiple different end-user client environments
- Provide customer support on all levels with high-percentage first call resolution
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Windows/Exchange Servers/ Active Directory/PABX system maintenance/ Office 365/VMWare
- Technical knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.
- Knowledge and utilisation of Powershell
- Microsoft based operating systems and ITIL certified would be highly regarded
Being part of a well-established and fast-growing business your contribution will be highly visible and measurable from day one. This company is growing with big plans and is looking for highly motivated, highly technical professionals to grow with them. *Please note: Applications without prior MSP experience will not be considered for this specific role.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Sales, Marketing & Operations, Finance & Accounting, Technology and Property recruitment.