Excellent opportunity with well established and fast-growing construction products manufacturing/supply business.
- Long established and fast growing manufacturing business
- Fantastic long term opportunities in the business
- Eagle Farm location
- Permanent full time role, Mon-Fri, $30 per hour + super (around $66k package annually)
- Free parking onsite
Our client is a well-established and ambitious manufacturer and supplier of construction products, concrete and safety equipment with a highly-specialised, market-leading specialist product range turning over more than $70M.
With a strong national footprint, they are a leading supplier of products to the construction, fire, civil, mining, HVAC, Hydrant and specialty fastening industries.
This company has built on their early success through investment in product development and distribution lines, best practice manufacturing process and acquisition.The Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position requires a motivated individual with good work ethics to contribute to the success of the company’s operations.
Strong career progression opportunities exists for career minded individuals.Responsibilities
Key areas of focus include:
- Pick, pack and label orders efficiently and accurately.
- Accurate receipting of goods received and reporting of stock movements to inventory.
- Ensure packing requirements and standards as per information on internal systems.
- Stock is stored correctly and safely.
- Assist in stock takes and completes weekly cycle counting in the warehouse
- Where trained and licensed to do so, utilise machinery such as forklifts to move stock and load and/or unload trucks safely and as per customer and company requirements.
- Ensure pre-operational checks are completed and reported daily.
- Maintain resources and equipment in an organised and clean condition to assist in housekeeping.
- Delivery of goods to customers.
- Prior warehousing experience with understanding of warehouse safety practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of and the ability to apply warehouse safety practices.
- Customer focused with effective communication skills and telephone manner.
- Computer literate with ability to enter data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Team player with good organisational skills.
- Current forklift license ideal but not mandatory.
- Current drivers licence.
Curtis Partnership specialises in Property, Sales, Marketing & Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting recruitment.